Audit Manager | Top 5 Firm | Dublin City
Our client, a Top 5 accountancy firm is looking for an Audit Manager
to join the team. You will be charged with managing a significant portfolio of clients. The role involves providing audit and related services to companies and groups operating across a wide range of sectors.
By joining the Corporate Audit department, you will work closely with audit partners and you will have a real opportunity to provide a valued opinion within the team. Excellent opportunities exist for ambitious and driven candidates to progress within the firm. The position attracts a competitive remuneration package and ongoing career development.
Skills and attributes:
- Effectively lead a team in planning, managing and executing Audit engagements in an efficient and effective manner
- Supervise and train junior members of the team to ensure that standards are maintained throughout the entire audit process;
- Take full responsibility for managing and reviewing the work of the audit team;
- Project management - take responsibility for managing a large and varied portfolio of clients;
- Working capital management – manage work in progress and billings;
- Identifying client needs and new business opportunities within client organisations;
Sound like you? Please apply through the link below and we’ll be in touch with further details!
- ACA/ACCA qualified;
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in audit
- Strong technical skills (Irish GAAP and auditing standards. IFRS experience an advantage but not essential);
- Electronic auditing experience – an advantage but not essential
is an Accountancy Recruitment Specialist, experienced in placing candidates from entry to Director level. For a confidential discussion around opportunities in the market, please contact me directly – T – 01 – 430 4805 or 087 190 2963