Client Accounting Senior Manager | 80 – 85k | Corporate Services
The client –
Our client a global corporate service provider in Dublin city centre are looking for a Senior Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will support the Head of Accounting and will be responsible for all tasks and activities of the Accounting team, ensuring that clients are provided with an efficient, professional and high-quality service.
Role responsibilities –
Reporting directly to Head of Accounting, the successful candidate will be tasked with managing a portfolio of clients which will include the following –
About you –
- Responsible for the overall management of an accounting team (circa 6 – 7 people)
- Main contact for the Accounting team to internal and external stakeholders / clients on daily operational escalations and issues.
- Assisting Senior Accountants in onboarding of new clients
- Responsible for the internal control of the internal accounting process
- Help create a high-performance team by focusing on team development, satisfying work experiences and accountability for team results and performance.
- Managing the training, development, and workload of accounting team staff
- Monitoring staff performance and provides necessary coaching & mentoring
What’s on offer? –
- You will be ACA/ ACCA/ CPA Qualified
- Have 4 -5 years’ post qualified experience working in either practice or Financial Services
- Proven ability to mentor and train Qualified Accountants
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Sound like you? Please apply through the link below and we’ll be in touch with further details!
- Genuine progression within this growing business
- Very competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Gym membership scheme and tax saver commuter tickets
- Online personal development and technical courses
is an Accountancy Recruitment Specialist, experienced in placing candidates from entry to Director level. For a confidential discussion around opportunities in the market, please contact me directly – T – 01 – 430 4805 or 087 190 2963