Audit and Accounts Senior | Dundalk
The client –
Our client is one of the largest indigenous accounting, audit and business advisory practices operating throughout the island of Ireland with a client base located throughout Ireland, the UK and globally.
They are currently seeking energetic candidates to fill Audit and Accounts Senior positions within a well established and rapidly growing multi-disciplinary practice.
Role responsibilities –
Reporting directly to the firm’s Partner, the successful candidate will be tasked with managing a portfolio of clients which will include the following –
About you –
- Preparing financial statements
- Completing Audits
- Supervision of junior audit staff including staff appraisal.
- Working on ad-hoc assignments from time to time in conjunction with the partners.
Sound like you? Please apply through the link below and we’ll be in touch with further details!
- You will be ACA/ ACCA/ CPA Qualified
- Have 3+ years’ experience working in practice
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Check out our website – https://www.claritysearchpartners.ie
is an Accountancy Recruitment Specialist, experienced in placing candidates from entry to Director level. For a confidential discussion around opportunities in the market, please contact me directly – T – 01 – 430 4805 or 087 190 2963