Audit Senior | Athlone
The client –
Our client is Ireland’s largest independently branded accountancy firm. With over 200 employees located across 3 offices in Dublin, Roscommon and Athlone. We provide audit, accounting, taxation and business advisory services to domestic and overseas companies and individuals in a variety of industries.
They are seeking an Audit Senior to deliver quality audit and accounting services to an extensive client base.
Role responsibilities –
About you –
- Delivering high quality audit, accounting and tax compliance services to clients.
- Working on a proactive basis bringing value added skills and advice.
- Play a lead role in supervision and development of the audit team.
- Act in a business advisory role with the client, growing general & specialist market knowledge.
- Collaborate with other specialist departments including Tax, Corporate Finance, Co Sec and HR in the delivery of service to clients
What’s on offer?
- You will be ACA/ ACCA/ CPA Qualified
- Have 3 years’ experience working in practice
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Sound like you? Please apply through the link below and we’ll be in touch with further details!
- Attractive Salary Packages
- Career Development & Mentoring Programme
- Incentive Schemes
- Flexible working
- Remote access
- Additional annual leave for years of service
- Unlimited opportunities for skill enhancement through CPD
- Social club
- Tax-saver commuter travel
- Bike-to-work scheme
- VHI Group Discount
- Pension / PHI / Life Assurance
- Corporate discounts
- EAP & Wellness programmes & initiatives
Check out our website – https://www.claritysearchpartners.ie
is an Accountancy Recruitment Specialist, experienced in placing candidates from entry to Director level. For a confidential discussion around opportunities in the market, please contact me directly – T – 01 – 430 4805 or 087 190 2963