Accounts/ Audit Manager | South Dublin| Flexitime
Are you a Senior Practice Accountant or Audit/ Accounts Manager? Would you like to further your career in practice with a firm that can offer genuine work/life balance and career progression? If the answers are yes, the following will hopefully be of interest to you!
The client –
Our client, a reputable, thriving medium sized firm of accountants based in South Dublin currently require an Accounts/ Audit Manager to join the team on a full-time basis.
This is a newly created management role
, to act as a link between the Directors and staff.
Their client base varies from SME enterprises to larger groups which will offer high quality, interesting work.
What’s on offer?
Role responsibilities –
- Varied work – accounts prep/ audit and tax
- A friendly firm with excellent work life balance
- Genuine career progression – this will be outlined on application
- Strong starting salary
Reporting directly to the Partners, the successful candidate will be tasked with –
About you –
- Planning, performing and executing accounts preparation & audits for a range of clients
- Mentoring and developing junior members of staff
- Maintaining and developing strong relationships with a diverse portfolio of clients
Sound like something that’s of interest? Please send your details through the link below and we’ll be in touch for a confidential discussion on the details!
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence
- You will be ACA/ ACCA/ CPA Qualified
- Have a number of years pqe
- Committed to a career in practice
- Strong communication/ mentoring skills
- Good team player
Check out our website – www.claritysearchpartners.ie
is an Accountancy Recruitment Specialist, experienced in placing candidates from entry to Director level. For a confidential discussion around opportunities in the market, please contact me directly – T – 087 190 2963