Tax Senior| Top Law Firm | Dublin City
The client –
Our client, a large legal firm based in South City Centre, currently require a Tax Senior to join the team on a full-time basis.
The firm has an enviable client base and is involved in some of the largest property and M and A transactions carried out in Ireland. The team is relatively new and is going from strength to strength.
The role might suit a Part/ Newly Qualified Tax Consultant, interested in gaining exposure to tax from a legal firm’s perspective.
Role responsibilities –
Reporting directly to the Head of Tax Compliance, the successful candidate will be tasked with/ responsible for –
What’s on offer?
- Delivering a broad range of tax compliance and tax planning services, across all tax heads
- Maintaining and developing strong relationships with a diverse portfolio of clients
- Keeping up to date with relevant legislation and case law
About you –
- Competitive salary
- Employer contribution pension (following completion of probationary period)
- Bonus scheme
- Genuine work/ life balance
Sound like you? Please apply through the link below and we’ll be in touch with further details!
- You will be Part/ Newly Qualified Tax Consultant AITI
- You will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a specialist tax role
- Strong communication skills
- Good team player
Check out our website – https://www.claritysearchpartners.ie
is an Accountancy Recruitment Specialist, experienced in placing candidates from entry to Director level. For a confidential discussion around opportunities in the market, please contact me directly – T – 01 – 430 4805 or 087 190 2963